Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Just a Beginning


OK. My first blog. What does one say? You choose a blog design, and title and url and then get writing.
For one thing, I want a different font than I have choices for. Isn't that how life is in these United States. We cannot have what we want so subsequently we are disappointed. Hummmm?
And the other thing about blogging is this. Once you put it down, it is there for others to see. A glimpse into your heart and what you think. That means that you want others to know this information. Not so sure about that. What is written is too important to just be cavalier about it.
So right now, I may not write too much or too often . . . I just needed a blogspot so that I could reply to others as I read them. We'll see.

1 comment:

Stew Carson said...

Welcome to blogging Big D.

I hear you about not getting what we want. As Tony Campolo just said this morning here in Edmonton, "Instant gratification isn't quick enough for us North Americans." Peace.